Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Emotions on the Run 2

I had a lot of awful days last week. It kind of started okay… Laughter and peace dominated the first few days… Mid-week, I started getting bad news, one-by-one.

Thursday night, I thought things will be okay. Come Friday, I started to hate the entire week. I won’t go into much detail about it. But because of what happened that day, I am slowly losing respect for someone.

My weekend turned out to be semi-okay. Thanks to alcohol and friends, there’s not much whining… TG!
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.