Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Smoke-Free

I have not smoked any cigarette for 3 days. Does this mean my smoker days are over?? Well, I kinda miss it. But some friends are keeping their fingers crossed!

Two years ago, I decided to stop it in an instant. I successfully did it for 2 days. On the third day, I started craving for a stick. I was not able to control myself.

Back then, I can only quit for 2 days. On the 3rd day, I'd begin to feel symptoms of withdrawal. This time, there's no withdrawal symptoms... No dry throat, no shaking. I just hope this would continue.

I think?
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.