Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Karma

I chose to leave him. Reasons ruled over feelings.

Call my reasoning twisted. But the minute I learned the truth about him made me instantly think of my friends... and the other people that might benefit from me leaving him.

It was a hard decision. It took a lot of courage. And it was hard to fight back the emotions that's building up inside. I had to restrain myself from reaching out to him and tell him what I really feel about him.

He's my karma. The one I chose to love and leave behind... 'coz reasons weighed heavier than feelings.
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.