Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Books

I'm planning to set up another blogsite.. One that would just focus on the books that I've read. Call it a review of some sort, but I'm just gonna include the following information for each book:

1. Book Title and Author
2. Characters (main ones, including those who made a mark in the book)
3. Plot
4. My own view of the book (may also include excerpts from other sites)

Hopefully, I can start tomorrow or this coming weekend.. I'm already excited. *lol*
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.