Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Thought...

I have been in the same company for more than 4 years. I’m proud to say that it’s the longest time I’ve been in any job.

I am always on the move. I hate being idle. I hate being stuck. So whenever I get to stay with something or someone for long, it’s already a personal achievement. I have this mentality that makes me think beyond my current confines.

I’ve always believed in moving on when things are getting rough. There’s no sense in staying when every passing day, you can’t help but to wish you’re on a different situation… Why should you stay when there are already a lot of other possibilities to explore?

I’m writing this because I know I have to make a move as early as now. That move, will bring an end to 4 years spent at MSK…
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.