Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Emotions on the Run

I felt tired and beat from all the problems I've been facing since last month..

I felt cheated when I learned of my friend's plan.. I'm not included! :(

I got angry coz my sister's being so damn difficult again!

I was frustrated when one of my plans for today did not pushed through.

I've been glad with the way my other friends were trying to reach out.

I was surprised coz I got the correct number of dolphins in the image posted at http://chorvacheorvamus.blogspot.com/...

---------------

Today's been full of emotions. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? Will there be happiness? Sadness? Remorse? Or will it be joyous? Hmnn..
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.