Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

free verse

My judgment fails whenever I'm with you.
My usual indifference shatters with wanting to see you.
Is it worth the risks, taking this crazy ride with you?
I can't help this surge of emotions whenever I'm beside you.
I just want to know the ending of this insanity.
The long ride with you has no turning back.
Will you stay with me?
Or you're just here to teach me?
If I put my feelings at stake, will I reap your love?



**originally written March 28, edited version...**
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.