Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

journal entry 525

I don't know what's wrong. I just feel so empty. Like there's really something huge that's missing. I tried shaking off that bad vibes by playing games. I thought it will go away… and that I just need a diversion. I was wrong.

What I'm feeling right now, it's something deeply rooted. It's caused by running away from my fears and blocking them off subconsciously. Now, they're running after me… trying to peel every layer of pretense I kept for safety.

Will there be solace after this? I don't think so. Is it time to face them and give in to the insanity they're about to give me?

Only time can tell… As of now, I chose to run faster.
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.