Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Deja Vu

I don’t know if it’s a part of my gift. I often have dreams that come true. Literally. For someone who thinks each dream has both a literal and symbolic meaning, deja vu still remains to be a mystery for me.

A few years ago, I get to dream of discussing some event proposal. It’s choosing which supplier we should choose for an exhibit. I was discussing it with people I don’t know. That time, my work is all about documentation. So I shrugged off that dream.

Last month, while busily rendering hours for my OJT, my dream came true. We were discussing about our upcoming exhibit and were gathering proposals for booths, carpets, etc. The conversation, the actions – it’s all what I dreamed of years ago.

I’ve experienced a lot of déjà vu already. Up to now, I’m still figuring out if it is déjà vu per se or was it because of my gift? Whatever it is, I just hope that one particular would never happen in real life.
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.