Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Long Lost

It felt good to talk with him again. It's been months since we last called each other. I missed my third angel so much.

So, last night, when he called, it was like we've never talked for years. The call lasted until almost 4 am... Hence, I still feel so sleepy..

I'm glad he'll come visit me again come December. I can't wait to see him, his wife and their baby... :)
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.