Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Dream

I saw him in my slumber. I could see his lips move but can’t hear what he’s saying. He’s trying to tell me something. Only I couldn’t seem to understand. I’ve become deaf to his pleas.

When he finished, he turned his back and started to walk away. I could see myself running after him but the distance’s still the same. I can’t catch up. I fainted in the dream. When I regained consciousness, I saw doors, a lot of them.

Read the whole post here.

I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.