Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ho-Hum!

I still have 2 more days...

My resignation from Maersk is effective July 15. Since I've already used all my Vacation Leave credits, I still have to report for work from July 13 to 14.

Actually, I don't want to go there anymore. I already find it too tiring to wake up early, go to school and then to work... Besides, there's nothing much to be done. I just need to ask 4-5 persons to have my clearance cleared.

As I'm slowly counting the days, I can't help but to feel both excitement and regret... Excitement 'coz I will now be able to focus more on my training.. Regret 'coz I won't be seeing some friends anymore.

I resigned to achieve my personal growth. But in going after that, I will be letting go of my work and leave some friends behind. :(
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.