Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life Outside Maersk

This post is in response to Mish's message in my cbox...

This week is the start of my official non-working week. My resignation was effective July 15 but I had to go back to finish my clearance...

Initially, I planned to go on vacation this week. But last Saturday, I had a changed of heart. Actually, I have been changing some of my plans and recently acted impulsively.

This week, I'm busy with my class. The last day of training will be on August 21 and graduation will be on August 25. I'm enjoying the training especially now that we're mixing spirits, etc.

As of now, I still don't have any idea where to work or whether I want to be in an office again. All I know for now is that I'm happily threading this new path. I am enjoying myself. :)

Oh, I miss my friends at Maersk... Anyway, I'll see them when it's time.. :)
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.