Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This Day's Rants...

- I'm still a little dizzy tonight. Will I be able to have some good sleep? Or will I be awake 'til tomorrow morning?

- F***! I'm still in the second chapter of the book I'm currently reading. I always get sleepy reading Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum. Will I be able to finish it this month?

- I'm craving for a super cold soft drinks... I ended up drinking just plain old iced tea 'coz of hyper acidity *as if Iced Tea isn't acidic at all!*.

- I'm frustrated tonight. A promise was not fulfilled... I was actually looking forward to that promise. *Damn!*

- I'm sick and frustrated. If only cursing can take away all these negative feelings...
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.