Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Unexpected Visitor

I got an email from "Mitch" of Hisunglasses.com.. Since I personally don't know the sender and the site, I visited it.

I think it's an e-commerce site for sunglasses. Personally, I'm not fond of wearing one because of my poor eyesight. I'm wearing eyeglasses all the time (that's because my soft contact lenses already expired and I haven't had the time to buy another one).

Back to the site, it's all about sunglasses. Brands/collections were cataloged and the site shows a photo of each. I happen to get across one pair that I like.. It's Diesel Sunglasses 0006 S.. I love the color.

I don't know if I'll get one though. Aside from poor eyesight, my facial feature (read: my nose and oriental eyes) makes it difficult for me to get an eyewear I like and fits me perfectly.

If you're into sunglasses and collects different brands/models, you may want to check this site: http://www.hisunglasses.com
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.