Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sober...

Had a few drinks this afternoon. My classmates from bartending went here so we could practice mixing some drinks in preparation for an upcoming competition.

In less than 5 minutes, my chosen two was able to make 10mixes... I hope they can do that next week.

Even if we don't win that competition, as long we're not in last place, is already enough for me.

note:
I just had some Cuba Libre, Vodka Gimlet, Gin Tonic... and then Gran Matador.. lol...
I miss drinking! :D
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.