Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Cravings

Last week was a busy one for me. As such, I turned to food for comfort. :)

Monday, I started by craving for garlic bread... I don't know why but I kinda missed the smell and taste of garlic in my mouth.

Last Tuesday, my mom bought muffins... Though I was not that hungry that time, I ate 3. I even asked for muffins the next day.. :D

Come Wednesday, I was indulging myself with buko juice... Grated coconut meat with it's juice and water plus milk... Yummy! *lol*

Thursday night, I asked my sister for some bread and Chicken sandwich.. And then Coke (Coca-cola, not cocaine)... I had 2 big servings of Chicken sandwich and 500ml Coke. *he he*

Come Friday, I was craving for Calamares... but since it's Friday, I was told not to have any meat (even though it's not the Lenten season!)... I replaced the craving for calamares with 2 bags of chips and a whole tub of dip...

Saturday, I had kwek-kwek - hard-boiled quail eggs coated in flour and then Iced Tea. The next day, my mom asked her aunt to cook biko for us... Apparently, my youngest sister was craving for one. :)

Today, I finally fulfilled another craving... I've had Calamares and kwek-kwek... And then black gulaman. *yum.. yum..*

I felt relieved and happy... My cravings always make me feel so good... I think this is one of the reason why I'm gaining a lot of weight - uncontrollable cravings for unhealthy food.

Right now, I'm actually craving for a whole platter of lasagna... I wonder who can buy one for me? *lol*
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.