Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2007

a dream

yesterday was just an ordinary day... i get to meet new people... i lost some... and yet, it's still the same routine. work... home.. or gimmick if i want.

last night, i went to bed with a clear mind... no thoughts of the one i had a fight with... or no fantasies to wish for. i just lie there... in my bed, my eyes wide open. and my mind's a blank. heck! i even thought of drinking milk *i don't drink milk!* just so sleep would come to me.

after hours of just staring at the wall... sleep came to cover me and lull in its silence. while in deep slumber, a vision flashed. like i was living that scene again.

that dream made me think. i cried when i woke up. that's when i realize... i still love him!

reposted - originally created October 28 2004
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.