Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2007

rain, rainbow, and my pot of gold

i often hear people say that there's always a rainbow after the rain. some even claim say that there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. rain... rainbow... a pot of gold... nice story... and i guess i'm one of those who believed that.

i used to find myself facing rainy days. rain used to drown me. raindrops used to be salty. as far as i can remember, i am always drowning in the rain. then it happened.

one rainy day, i found myself alone, thinking of things that should've never crossed my mind. everything was planned. everything's in order. but unexpectedly, things changed. my planned death became an accident... the rainbow after my rain...

i met him in that freak accident. then we started seeing each other. unlike me, he was laughter and gaiety. my lips that used to frown finally smiled. and its all because of him... my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

rain became sweet because of him. rain became nothing but remnants of the pain. my pot of gold helped me through the rain. he thought me things that i still keep with me. he was like a shadow, always in the dark but ready to be out in the open, to fight my battles for me.

now, my pot of gold has found the rainbow's other end. and i know, he'll be waiting for me... up there in the heavens.
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.