Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

in the middle

i don't know what to think. i don't know what to feel. i'm here at the middle, unable to decide. unable to climb up coz i don't know if i wanted to fall.

i guess i'm still afraid. i guess there's still unresolved items that i just buried deep down, without facing. i still think about the pain. i've kept the walls high enough so no one could enter.

i felt like a coward, hiding inside my own self. afraid to show what i feel. afraid to show my weakness. i feel strong with each of my masks. i have strength with each mask hiding my being full of bruises and wounds...

I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.