Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2007

You

You had been my sole inspiration… the only person who lifted me up from this pool of self-pity. You made me face my hidden fears. You taught me how to be strong. You made me feel emotions that I wouldn’t want to feel. You made me feel love.

I’m thankful for all the help you’ve given me… how you boosted my confidence… how you gave me the courage to face the unknown. But of all those help you’ve given me, there’s only one thing I won’t get tired of reminiscing. You taught and have given me love.

You know how much I hated that stupid feeling. You know how much I detest meddling in love. Yet, you made it look like it’s such an easy task… that it was an easy feeling to deal with. Everything I had feared before was gone. You taught me the joy of feeling those emotions that I’ve avoided for so long…

Time flew fast. I’ve learned a lot of things from you. I have fallen in love with you. But then, you’ve become cold… so cold that it was as if something bad was brewing… I felt sure of that.

My intuition had been right. You did something that left a mark on my whole being. You’ve hurt me. To love you was such a big mistake.

I’m still hurting about what happened. But now I know I can’t make you love me when you don’t. I can never make your heart feel something it won’t dare feel.

Come to think about it… you forgot to teach me something… one thing that is of so much importance. You forgot to teach me how to feel numb of pain.

reposted - originally created September 27 2004
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.