Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2007

place to belong

i held the memoir close in my heart and clutched it tightly. i can feel the beat of my own heart as i thought of the things that happened between us.

ive cherished and loved you in every way i know. i let you feel all the love i can give. you're so dear to me... i never wanted to let you go...

i held you tightly. like a child afraid to let go of something dear. indeed, it was like that. i was the child and you're my precious toy. like a child, i've been so possessive of you.

at first, it was okay. you never minded my possessiveness. you even seem to like it... but there are really instances when you got tired of me... i know you did although you never told me... never showed me... so...

i was really hurt when you left me. i felt numb as pain coursed my whole being. i ask you of the wrong i did. i even thought my love for you was not enough. it hurt me more when you told me the reason why you're leaving me...

i held you so tightly that you suffocated. you understand how much love i have for you but i must realize that loving someone doesn't necessarily mean that i don't have to let go.

people stay in our lives because they want to... because beside us is the place where they want to belong...

reposted - originally created September 27 2004
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.