Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2007

for him who caused me pain

i've been stupid when i've let you dominate my fantasy
i've been crazy when i believed you'd stay

now i'm awake, thanks to the pain you've caused
the wounds have healed, the hurt have ceased

sanity has come back, reality's right here...

again.

-------------------------------------------------------
end of latest update...
-------------------------------------------------------


i used to think that i can take anything that would come my way...
but then, i've stumbled on you along the darkest path i took.
you made me fall, made a few wrong choices, then left me alone.

have been mending this broken sanity...
heck, you made me become what i am now.
don't blame me for the outcome.
blame yourself. you're the cause.

as i continue taking this path i chose,
remind me not to pick up the pieces you've left
i'd rather be broken... i'd rather feel the pain...
coz wen i'm broken, i'm wiser.

-------------------------------------------------------
end of first entry...
-------------------------------------------------------
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.