Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2007

i'm leaving..

i'm leaving my fantasy behind. i'm gonna move on. he's my true fantasy. the last of my knights. it's hard to even think about it. but this bottle of liquor would help. it would rob off my feelings for him. for mikail.

i'm not hoping that things would be better after this. it won't. he's a big part of me. he's worth more than those ex-bfs i've had. mikail's one of the few special people i've known. he's one of the few sweetest people i've been with.

i'm leaving it all. not because it's over. it's because no matter how hard i'd pray, it wouldn't even start. he came just to teach me. he isn't there to stay with me. this is the only sane thought i could come up right now. leave while i still can because...

if i'd stay, i'd loose my sanity... i'd be empty.
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.