Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

where's sanity?

i needed something. a spark. a glow. something that would make me insane. sanity's been making me think. think more than what i could. i'm feeling less. i'm acting less. i keep myself from being humane.

where's sanity? was it with every clear thought? was it in every coherent word? was it through concrete actions that warrants results?

if that's sanity, then i want to be insane. i wanted to fall in a dreamy fashion. i want to blabber about someone who's making me feel special. i want to do crazy things without thinking of what will happen next.

i want to be sane but insanity's what i need... can't someone just fall without being so wrap up with questions of what if's and what's next?

I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.