Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

heart vs. mind

i'm okay... that's what i kept telling myself. but a sudden thought from time to time would always make me long for him.

demn this heart who doesn't think... why can't the mind just dictate what the heart should feel? why does the heart keep on hoping and holding on when the mind's screaming of letting go?

i'm now saying that i'm moving on... will this be just a distant resolution to pull myself from this mess i'm in?

I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.