Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

sigh...

things would always be different. there won't be any miracles... not now. not even tomorrow. everyday's just a weak struggle to stay standing. and i'm getting too weak... too weak to even think of what should be done. too weak to even hope for something better. yep, this may be despair speaking. but when hope has abandoned a soul, who's left to make it strong?
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.