Thoughts.. Rants.. Raves..

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2007

my current state

been through a lot of helluva fights
hanged on for long, have decided to let go
felt the wonderful feeling of falling
and felt how it was to hit the ground

bones may be broken, but it'd heal
my body would endure the agony of pain
but my soul's a mess, i'm broken into pieces
my emotions the perfect victim

physical pleasure, emotional gamble
tiny things made my heart flutter
big things made my soul bleed
my being, just another empty shell
I might not post or visit this site regularly.
I'm already done with my own site and have already posted my blogs there.

Please click on the banner above to visit my new site.

Thanks! :)

Eyeglasses

http://www.hieyeglasses.com

Designer Prescription Eyeglasses on all year round sale. Eyeglass Frames and Reading Glasses by Chanel, Emozioni & Oakley available with Free Shipping. Your One Stop Eyeglasses Store.